Train2Game I am gob-smacked at the amount I have learnt James Over the past month I am gob-smacked at the amount I have learnt

James

Over the past month I am gob-smacked at the amount I have learnt. Although I have only started the course and done my first modules, I feel like this is what I should of been doing all my life.
Every morning I'll wake up with answers to problems I had the night before in game designing, even when trying to sleep my mind is buzzing with new ideas.

I would never of thought I would be able to learn and create such games so quickly and to a good standard like http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/97263
(although the long days and nights are probably the reason!)

I have made great social network on the forum and have even started helping people out with their projects.
Project : Colonisation (World Map Designer)
Project : Soul Wars (Guild Sign Designer)

I hope they lead to more projects as I thoroughly enjoy working with the people.
Over all this has been a great opportunity where I have learnt SO much knowledge and can’t wait for more materials... BRING IT ON!

www.train2game.com